Friday, August 22, 2014

SHREM'S LIST OBSESSION: Top 20 Tunes I Can't Wait To Hear @ Electric Picnic 2014 The Most


Electric Picnic is only one week away! This year's impossibly good line-up inspired me to compile this festival song wish list. Here's to not too many clashes!

20 "The Attic" - Colm K.



19 "Digital Witness" - St. Vincent



18 "The Look" - Metronomy



17 "So Fresh So Clean" - Outkast



16 "Buffalo Stance" - Neneh Cherry



15 "Wildfire" - SBTRKT



14 "Domino Dancing" - Pet Shop Boys



13 "The Heat" - Jungle



12 "My Offence" - Hercules & Love Affair



11 "Everybody Dance" - Chic



10 "Millionaire" - Kelis Feat. André 3000



09 "Machine Gun" - Portishead



08 "My Forbidden Lover" - Chic



07 "Popgun track" - Linkoban



06 "Two Weeks" - FKA Twigs



05 "I Try To Talk To You" - Hercules & Love Affair



04 "West End Girls" - Pet Shop Boys



03 "Your Love" - Moko



02 "Papi Pacify" - FKA Twigs



01 "Roads" - Portishead